Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Butterfly Treat...

Wanted to share with you a fun slider box. I forgot the measurements that I used, so I'll update soon with that. But here is the box in all it's glory...

How fun! I used the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper for this box. That ribbon tab on the bottom is just that....a tab to pull out the slider box part. And the butterflies are done with Stampin' Up!'s Butterfly Big Shot die. TOO much fun! Here are more pics...
Just a side view so you can see how deep it is.

Up close of the butterfly. LOVE these! I just added 2 pearls from the Pretties Kit to make the butterfly body. And then the treat inside...
Some fun chocolate! Can it get any better?! :) Anyway: hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! How wonderful is this?! - love this candy bar - dark chocolate is my favorite!
Oh, wait, you were showing off the BOX!!!! Haha - it's adorable too! No, really, it is! I love the pearls on the butterfly - perfect touch!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh I love it! Yiu make such gorgeous stuff Ashley.
xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! You are so great!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...