Friday, July 5, 2019

TGIF Challenge 219...Color Challenge Time!!!

It's that time again!!!  TGIF Challenge time!!!  Who is ready for a challenge?!?!  It is all about Stampin' Up!'s NEW In Colors this week!!!!  If you don't have them yet...hurry up and get them!!!  😀  Hee.  Or just change it up for something similar.  These challenges are meant to be inspirational and fun...a great jumping off point to being creative.  So do what makes you happy!  I can't wait to see what you do!  And in honor of doing what makes you happy...here is my card that fits right in that theme:



Colors: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy
Inks: VersaMark, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray
Cardstock/Papers: Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, Fluid Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Tasteful Textures, Butterfly Gala
Tools: Mosaic Embossing Folder, Butterfly Duet Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Purple Posy 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
 
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this greeting!!!  I think we ALL need this reminder!  😁  And here are the colors it is using:



I love the details of this card and feel like this card turned out so soft and with such a "pretty" vibe.  The background I just stamped onto the new Watercolor Paper (this paper lives up to its name.  It feels so "fluid" like it is called.  😀) , spritzed with water, and then added a touch more color with my Aqua Painter to make it all watercolor-y.  Then I added some spritzing of the Rococo Rose color and added some glitter using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the background.  😍


I love that pretty scalloped ribbon also.  It is one of my very favorite things in the new catalog.  It is so delicate and pretty.  Very shabby chic--I think! 

And again with this greeting.  I just LOVE it!  


I hope you enjoy this card!  Can't wait to see what you make!  I have to admit...I would NEVER have thought to put these colors together...and I am so happy with how it turned out!!!  Go play along and see what you come up with!  Just head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog!  I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...