Monday, July 22, 2019

Scalloped Note Cards...Times Four!

Have you noticed the darling Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes (Item # 149610)  in Stampin' Up!'s Catalog?!  They are SO CUTE!!  I love them!  So decided to make a little set of note cards with them...


Colors: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Powder Pink, Terracotta Tile
Inks: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Powder Pink, Terracotta Tile, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes, Shimmery White, Basic Black
Stamps:A Big Thank You
Tools:Paper Snips, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder

These are the four colors they come in:  Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Powder Pink, & Terracotta Tile.  I just mixed and matched the colors for all of them, and kept the layout the same.  These would be so much fun to give away as a little gift or just pass them out one by one to those that need a little pick me up.  

Here is a peek at the cards without the envelopes:




And a view at the focal point:



And how about I show you the whole set one last time?! 😀


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this fun project!  Go make some yourself and show me what you make!  😃

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...