Monday, July 1, 2019

Perfect Petals Birthday...

Do you ever make a card to give to someone and realize you need one yourself?!  So you make another one?!  Well that's the story of this card today.  😁


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green,
Inks: VersaMark, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Watercolor Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Parcels & Petals
Tools: Perfect Parcels Dies, Timeless Label Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Iridescent Sequins Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder
I made this for my friend's birthday and couldn't part with it until I had another copy.  😁  So this is not quite a "one of a kind" card.  More of a "two of a kind" card.  Hee.

I used the Parcels & Petals Bundle for this card.  The background is stamped, embossed with White Embossing Powder, watercolored over with Coastal Cabana ink, and then splattered with a little of that same ink with my Aqua Painter.  😍😍😍 Swoon!


The focal point...I just stamped the flower image in a few different colors and then cut out the different sizes.  Then I used the Perfect Parcel Dies set to cut out the background image from Granny Apple Green cardstock.  💗  I pretty much love it.  😀


AND...when you are all done...you can easily make an envelope to match!


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...