Monday, July 8, 2019

Casing Above the Clouds...

I get asked a lot where I come up with ideas for what I create.  I have to say...ideas come from everywhere.  Fashion, home decor, Instagram, Facebook, Stampin' Up! catalogs, napkins (haha), my kids clothing, etc.  And of course I also get ideas from other demonstrators!  I saw a card from a fellow demonstrator, Kelly Kent, and just had to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) it.  I did my own little takes on it, but it's so very similar to hers.  I asked her for permission to share, and so here you go!!!


Colors: Gray Granite, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Inks: VersaMark, Pool Party, Gray Granite, Calypso Coral
Cardstock/Papers: Gray Granite, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Gold Glimmer, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Above the Clouds, A Wish For Everything
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Word Wishes Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter (for splatter), Classic Label Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder

So cute, huh?!  I love it!  Love how simple the card was, but has such fun details:


That little flag is the Classic Label Punch.  Just punch it out and fold it.


I stamped off for the inside of the balloons (ink up your stamp, stamp onto scratch paper, and THEN--without re-inking your stamp--stamp onto your project) and then just stamped the detailed balloon image over them.  And sure do love me a glittered word!  😀  This bundle, A Wish for Everything, is one of my new faves. 😍

I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...