Monday, July 15, 2019

Copper Love and Petals...

I have posted two other projects using the same flowers I have used on the project I am sharing today.  Look how much leverage I have gotten out of that one stamping day!  😁  Hee.  If you have followed me for awhile, I hope you have picked up on the fact that I love making cute gift packaging.  And these new Copper Dotted Treat Bags are going to be decorated a lot in my craft room.  😂  They. Are. Gorgeous!  So those bags, paired with my previously stamped flowers, paired with the NEW Tags & More Accessory Kit....well yes, please!!!



Colors: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Inks: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Black
Cardstock/Papers: Shimmery White, Granny Apple Green, Vellum
Stamps: Stitched All Around, Parcels & Petals
Tools: Sprig Punch
Accessories: Tags & More Accessory Kit, Basic Adhesive-Baked Sequins, Copper Dotted Treat Bags

But I don't want to sway your opinion...what do you think?!


I love these colors together...Flirty Flamingo & Mango Melody.  They are so cute and fresh feeling!!! Then bring in my Melon Mambo, and I just love it!!!


In the Tags kit...you get the best twine (and Copper Library Clips!!!!).  You receive three different spools of twine in the kit.  And to get the twine I used here, I just pulled the Granny Apple Green twine apart to get just the green threads (it has white and green together).  I love this look!  And then paired with those tag pieces....seriously just love it! 

What do you think?  I hope you enjoyed it!  Thanks so much for visiting!  I would love to hear what you think!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...