Saturday, July 27, 2019

Beautiful Friendship with July Club Project...

Have you seen the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set (Item #149252)?!  If you haven't...you are about to.  Hee.  It is such a gorgeous stamp set.  It gives so much texture and definition with just one stamp.

This project I am about to share...I'm in love with!  I got this idea from Donna Griffith.  She works for Stampin' Up!'s home office.  She gave me a similar one--after I did my presentation at Stampin' Up!'s last On Stage Event. And I LOVED it.  It was such a fun idea, so cute & perfect for so many things.  So...I decided to make one with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set...and share it with my club gals.  It was our club project in July.

So here you go... the first part of the gift.  HOW CUTE is this cute little envelope & tag package...


I paired the stamp set with the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (Item #149484).  I thought they worked great together!  But the fun part is when you open up the envelope...look what is inside:


Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Petal Pink
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Gold Glimmer Paper, Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Tools: Well Written Dies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Aqua Painter, Simply Scored
Accessories: Linen Thread, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim

There are three note cards & envelopes.  Yes...they are all stamped with the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  Just how cute are they?!  I told you...such a gorgeous stamp set!!!  And again...it is so quick and easy.  I used the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (Item #131527) to make it even quicker and easier!  😁 Here is a picture of it all...


I hope you love it and it gets your creative juices flowing!!!




 There are even so many fun sayings in the stamp set that you can use on the inside of your cards!


 Now SURPRISE...I have a photo of the original one that Donna gave me!  How cute is this?!?!  THANK YOU, Donna, SO VERY MUCH!!! 💖


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  My club gals got to make this project FREE & get an exclusive instruction sheet that they can keep forever so they can easily make more!  Let me know if you want to hear more about my club!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...