Thursday, July 11, 2019

Greece Cruising Journal...

I still can't believe I am on a Greece cruise, that I earned from Stampin' Up!  My heart wants to explode.  (If you are not already, follow me on Instagram or Facebook (OR BOTH!) at Design With Ink because that is where I will be posting any updates from the cruise!) 

But THIS project was fun to make.  I wanted a little place to keep notes of things I wanted to remember, put pictures, etc, so I used the NEW Pressed Petals Journal and made this fun thing:




Colors: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray
Inks: NONE!
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White Thick, Shimmery White, Vellum, Gold Glimmer, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Stitched Labels Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Leaf Punch
Accessories: Pressed Petals Journal, Seaside Spray 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie


This was the logo Stampin' Up! used for the trip, and I just loved it. This little book just literally makes my heart smile.  💗  Love these little details:


And YES!  These journals come with that fun embossed cover!  Swoon!  😍😍😍

I made a couple extras for some friends.  😁  And it may be even cuter all wrapped up.  I also added a package of Stampin' Up!'s journaling pens...



I definitely fell in love with this journal as I was making these!


PS....this shreddie in the box is still on Stampin' Up!'s clearance rack when I last looked.  I bought quite a bit because it is so much fun to use.  Go grab some while you can!!!

Thank you so much for visiting!  And thanks to my team and customers for your love and support that helped me get on this cruise boat!  I can't wait to share all the details with you because I AM SOOOO GRATEFUL!!!!!  💗💗💗

Please let me know if I can help you with anything!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...