Friday, July 12, 2019

Follow Your Art With a Gift:

I am a little obsessed with the Mini Shipping Boxes that are in the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog.  Those, along with the fun Washi Tape, just make my heart smile.  I have just a quick and simple box and tag that I made.  This was a gift for my club members for signing up to join my club.  There may be one of my very fave Stampin' Up! products in this box.  😁 Any guesses?!


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral
Inks: Memento Black, Blends: Calpyso Coral Dark & Light, Pineapple Punch Dark & Light
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Shimmery White, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: It Starts With Art
Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Accessories:Follow Your Art Washi Tape, Mini Shipping Boxes, Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit, Pineapple Punch 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon


These really are so simple to make...the tag is just made from Designer Series Paper that is so cute on its own...most of your work is done for you!  😀


I just stamped a few buttons, colored with blends, and added one of my favorite sentiments.  😁 "Let's stay up late and craft."  😂

And then this Washi...I told you it was adorable.


Just a quick and easy project that makes a fun gift even more fun to receive!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...