Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Gold & Bold Dinoroar...

Do you want to know one of my favorite suites from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog?!  Well...it's the CUTEST!  I love the stamps, dies, paper, and COLORS most of all!  I've started playing with it, and I'm even more in love now.  😀  Here is the first card I made:


Colors: Pool Party, Gold, Whisper White
Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Dino Days
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Dino Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Iridescent Sequins Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder
So much fun, huh?!  I embossed that cute Dino in GOLD, and she looks just amazing...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this patterned paper from the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper Pack.  And a splattering of sequins is always a fun touch.  😍  One of my most favorite accessories for SURE!  Plus...they are inexpensive and go a LONG way!  Can't beat that!


What do you think?!  Isn't it so cute!  Here is a peek at the whole suite:


And some fun samples that the amazing Stampin' Up! concept artists have done:


Can you tell why I'm in love?!  So cute!!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...