Tuesday, January 1, 2019

It's Official!!! With Forever Lovely...

YOU GUYS!!  It is TOTALLY OFFICIAL!!!  My year on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team has BEGUN!!!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–  I am SOOOOO excited!!!  Seriously...words can't even express how excited and humbled I feel.  Want to see the first project I am sharing?!  I hope so because I am excited to share!  I used NEW stuff from the upcoming Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration brochure (can we say FREE EXCLUSIVE items with a qualifying order?! πŸ™Œ) that starts January 3rd!!!!


ColorsLemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Gray Granite
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite, Black Memento Ink
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (Sale-A-Bration)
Stamps: Forever Lovely
Tools: NONE!
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Epoxy Droplets, Lemon Lime Twist 1/4 Organdy Ribbon (Sale-A-Bration)

I LOVE this stamp set...it's called "Forever Lovely".  This stamp set is so much fun and EASY!  The flowers & leaves are two different stamps...so it's super easy to stamp the different colors.  You just ink & stamp the flowers -- in Melon Mambo -- (and yes!  Just ONE stamp and ink stamps the solid flower & the darker outline!) and then ink up the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, line it up and stamp over the flowers.  The stamp set is photopolymer so it's super easy!  ***Note... I stamped the top flower/leave combo then turned both stamps upside down and stamped again.

Just have to say...I think my most FAVORITE thing in the Sale-A-Bration brochure is a package of foil sheets.  OH! MY! HEAVENS!  It comes with 8 total sheets in 2 colors: Lovely Lipstick & Grapefruit Grove.  Although I think the Lovely Lipstick looks totally Melon Mambo (MY FAVE!) & is so stunning it kinda makes me want to cry.  πŸ˜€  This is a total must-have...in my opinion.  I tried to get a good pic of how beautiful it shines:


It truly is so stunning! Who agrees with me?!  πŸ˜


I also layered some fun Sale-A-Bration ribbon with this card.  There is an Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack that comes with FIVE different colors of this beautiful ribbon! It is gorgeous. 😍


Love these little Heart Epoxy Droplets also.  Hard to get in the photo, but love the detail it adds in real life.



I hope you enjoy this card!  I am so excited for all that is in store for the year!  Follow me along on FB (Design With Ink) & Instagram (@designwithink) also! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  πŸ‘ 😍 πŸ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...