Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Don't Worry...Beach Happy!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Beach Happy" Stamp Set.  I love the beach, so it's fitting.  😀  Truly...the beach is my happy place!  So I had a lot of fun making this quick card...


ColorsCoastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps: Beach Happy
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tailored Tag Punch, Heat Tool

Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glitter Enamel Dots

How fun is that chair and umbrella stamp?!  I totally love it.  And the palm tree...my total favorite.  😍  I always tell my kids you know you are somewhere good if you can find a palm tree.  Haha.  


Hard to capture in the photo...but I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to glimmer up the palm tree.  But even without the glimmer...HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE THIS TREE?!?!  My heart!  💕


Added a little more glitter with these fabulous Glitter Enamel Dots.  Gotta love some glitter that is clean to use!  😃

Where is your happy place?! 

I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...