Saturday, January 12, 2019

Sweet Lollipop Story...

Have a quick card today using a few of my fave products from both the NEW Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure!  The "Part of My Story" stamp set (that you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration!!!) has so many amazing greetings in it.  LOVE. It!  Also...the whole How Sweet It Is Suite from the Occasions Catalog is on fire!  So. Much. Goodness.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  Here is a quick card combining them both:


ColorsCoastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink
Inks:  Gray Granite, StazOn Black, Flirty Flamingo & Powder Pink Marker
Cardstock/Papers Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Sweetest Thing, Part of My Story (Sale-A-Bration)
Tools: Big Shot, Jar Of Sweets Framelits
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Self-Adhesive Sequins, Colored Doilies

Aren't these products so much fun?!  I have to admit...I love this simple layout and fun elements.


Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...