Friday, January 4, 2019

TGIF Challenge 193: Wonderful Colors & Wonderful Romance...

Yay!  It's challenge day!  Who wants to participate in a FABULOUS challenge this week?!  I hope you said, "I DO!" because this challenge is amazing.  It is a color challenge one...and one of the best color combo's out there!  I used the NEW "Wonderful Romance" stamp set for my card today:



ColorsLemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Jet Black StazOn
Cardstock/Papers Watercolor Paper, Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Wonderful Romance, Sweetest Thing 
Tools: Big Shot, Jar of Sweets Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Silver Thread

I love this stamp set!  It is such a fun one!  And check out the color combo:


Seriously...this is so 😍😍😍 for me.  Love it!  Here are a few more pics of the details:




I hope you enjoy!  I know I enjoyed making it!  Now head on over to the TGIF Challenge blog and play along!!!  Can't wait to see what you make!  πŸ˜€

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

πŸ‘ YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...