Monday, January 28, 2019

Be Mine With Meant To Be...

I LOVE the "Meant To Be" Bundle!  It is a DARLING stamp set & framelits bundle that I have gotten a ton of use out of already.  Here is one more card that I made with it that is a take from the Pillow Box that I made HERE.



ColorsLovely Lipstick, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, 
Ink Pads: Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, All My Love Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Meant to Be
Tools: Big Shot, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I LOVE that linked heart framelit that is behind the greeting.  It is so much fun.  And just love how simple this layout is, but there are still so many fun elements and textures.




And those stitched hearts are pretty amazing.  ๐Ÿ˜

What is your favorite part?!

Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...