Monday, January 14, 2019

Mango Blooms...

What was your first love out of the NEW Occasions Catalog?!  (And if you don't have one yet...PLEASE let me know!  I would be happy to get one in your hands!  I LOVE it!  Everyone needs a copy!!!  😀)  My first love was the Happiness Blooms Suite.  Oh. My. Heavens!!  Those bold flowers had me all 😍😍😍 from first glance!!  Just look at how amazing they are:


I saw a card like this online (trying to find it so I can give proper credit!) and fell in love with the color combo and everything.  This is what I used:

ColorsMango Melody, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks:   Mango Melody, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Night of Navy, Mango Melody
Stamps: Happiness Blooms, Incredible Like You
Tools: Heat Tool, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I can't wait to make this card in lots of different color combos!  😀  I just love that bold stamped flower background!!!  And with that embossed sentiment...😍😍😍!


And how much do you love those cute little punched flowers:


I just love it all!  What can I say?!  Hee.  Cause those FLOWERS!!!! 😍😍😍!!!


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would be happy to help you!  And would love to help you get your hands on any of these products that you have to have!  Thanks so much for visiting me!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...