Thursday, January 10, 2019

Calling All Crafters for an ALL DAY RETREAT!!!

I am SOOOOOOO excited to be announcing this!!!  Those of you that are local to me (I live in Utah)...or are willing to travel...do I have exciting news for you!!!  My friend and I are throwing an ALL DAY crafting retreat!!!  It is coming up on Saturday, February 2nd!  We are SOOOO excited!  We have some GREAT things in store!  You even get a $20 gift card to Downeast (one of my FAVE stores!!) just for coming to hang with us that day!  I can't wait to share all that we have in store with you!!!  A day filled with make & takes, food, pampering, friends, fun, laughter, and a little free shopping?!  What could be better?!  😀  Here are the details...


Drop me an email with any questions at all!  Would LOVE to have you here with us!!!  It's sure to be a fun time!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...