Thursday, January 10, 2019

January Club Project...Tag With a Bag!

Who is all ready for Valentine's Day?!  I have to admit...I pretty much love this holiday.  I'm not for one that feels like I have to be forced to tell someone that I love that I love them on a specific day.  I do that all the time.  However...I love any chance to celebrate love!  Because I am totally cheesy and I LOVE love.  😍  Hee.  So our theme for this month of club was Valentine's.  However...this project is NOT strictly Valentine's.  This project could be used all year long...



ColorsMelon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, White, Black
Inks:  Memento Black Ink
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration)
Stamps: Forever Lovely
Tools: Big Shot, Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Triple Banner Punch 
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clips, Striped Treat Bags

This stamp set is from the "All My Love" Suite in the Occasions Catalog.  It is called "Forever Lovely" and coordinates with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits dies.  This whole suite has been so much fun to play with.  I 😍 it so very much.  I will just share a few more views of this fun tag:




What do you think?!  I am IN LOVE with that black and white polka dot paper.  And GUESS WHAT?!  You can earn it FREE!!!!!  Yes...that's right!  It is one of the FREE options of Sale-A-Bration.  So any $50 order can earn you that paper for free! YIPPEEE!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...