Friday, February 1, 2019

Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team - Sale-a-Bration Coordination


New products!  Yay!  So much fun!!!  I hope you are enjoying this Artisan Blog Hop already!  You probably just came from Angela's Blog.  Didn't she do an AMAZING job?!  😍😍😍

If you are just starting your hop...I want to announce that Stampin' Up! is releasing NEW products that coordinate with our fabulous Sale-A-Bration items!!!  Celebration, indeed!!!  And I get to show off one of the new products!  *Drumroll*....there are NEW Framelits that coordinate with the "Hello Cupcake" Stamp Set!!! AHHHHHH!!!  So great, right?!  They are only available for a limited time!  I will share more info on this at the end.  😀 First I want to share the card I made with them:


ColorsPool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Pool Party, Gingham Gala 6"x6" Designer Series Paper, Window Sheets
Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Tools: Big Shot, Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine

What is your favorite part?  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cake stand and cover.   I may or may not have squealed when I saw this for the first time.  😀  And using a window sheet to cut out the cover just makes my heart smile. 


Squeal worthy, I think...how about you?!  What do you think of these Framelits?!

I embossed some sprinkles on the background and then did a fun watercolor wash over them...




This card is easy to put together...but still has lots of layers and texture.  You even could skip the background embossing if you want to make it even quicker!

Guess what is so cool about these products?!  Stampin' Up! demonstrators have exclusive PRE-ORDER access to these items RIGHT NOW!  Woot! 🙌  If you are a demo...go get these ordered!  😀 And with the fabulous deal for signing up during Sale-A-Bration (Can you say an extra $50 in Stampin' Up! product FREE!!!  And an exclusive crafting tote?!  Yes, please!)...if you aren't a demonstrator...you should be!  Let me help you sign up!

Customers will also have access to start ordering these products on March 1st.  So mark your calendars!  Since they are only available for a limited time...you will want to get them right away!  😀

Well let's keep hopping!  Here is a hint of all the products you will see as you continue on in your hop:



Time to go check out Aurélie's blog!  You are going to love what she did! 😍😍😍


And here is a list of all the Artisan's blogs for you to check out:

Tanya Rees

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Hope you enjoyed this hoping!  
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

16 comments:

Aurélie said...

This little cake bell is so cute ... it's like being in a bakery ... Great Creations!

Sylwia von stempel einfach said...

Oh Ashley, that looks so delicious!
That's the perfect card!
Love it!

Stampinwiththebees said...

The second I saw these Framelits I thought...ooh and I still have lots of window sheets in my stash!!! Cant wait to get my hands on them!!! Beautiful Card!!

Unknown said...

Love what you did with these framelits! I cannot wait to get my hands on them, they are PERFECT, just like your card!

Tan said...

I love what you have done with this gorgeous cupcake set. I love that window sheet cloche. Perfection

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love, love, love!! TFS!

Crafty Little Peach said...

I adore this sweet sweet card! It’s so deliciously gorgeous!

melomakes.blogspot.co.at said...

Lovely!! The cards scream for cake!
Greetings,
Manuela

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Such an adorable card, Ashley. Love the colours and that cake cover is just the cutest!! xOx

Tammie Koehnen said...

Love this new matching dies set! Your card is amazing! Love the colors and design, and using acetate is perfect.

Mikaela Titheridge said...

A truly fabulous card ... sweet as anything xx

Emma Goddard said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you showcased the cake stand cover this is just fabulous!!! & the reason I have purchased these dies - LOVE this so much xo

Cindee Wilkinson said...

I am casing your super cute card and have a question. How did you attach the window sheet/cupcake cover? Does it go on first and the cupcake cover goes on top? How did you attach without the adhesive showing? Or does the cupcake cover go on last? How did you attach?
Thanks so much! Love your work!

CreativeWatermelon said...

Love your card! <3

Stamping Beauty said...

Love your card Ashley, the cloche made in the window sheet is absolutely perfect x

Design With Ink said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I appreciate it!!!

Cindee...I used glue dots to adhere the window sheet. It goes over the cupcake, and I just added them under what would be covered. So I used a glue dot under the baker's twine bow and then under the greeting pieces. Does that make sense? Email me if you have any questions!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...