Monday, February 18, 2019

Subtle Bloom By Bloom...

It's probably no secret that the Happiness Blooms Suite is my favorite out of Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much!  Those fun bold flowers just make my heart happy!  😍  I love the bold colors in the suite also.  Today, however, I'm sharing a card with a more subtle color scheme.  I LOVE bright and bold colors, but I'm quite in love with this color combo also:



Colors: Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Cardstock/Papers Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Bloom By Bloom
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels, Linen Thread

What do you prefer?!  Bold or more subtle colors?!  This was one of the Make & Takes we made at my last Suite Stampin' Event that we did.  

I love those Designer Paper layers and that fun bold flower stamp.  And that font on the sentiment...I am TOTALLY swooning!  💕


I also love the touches of pearls that show up on the card...




What is your fave detail?!


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...