Thursday, December 27, 2018

Dashing Deer Meets Santa's Bags...

Christmas is over, but I just realized I didn't share this!  Better late than never, right?!  😀  You could easily do something similar and just change it out for a birthday or wedding or whatever occasion you need a little gift for.

I made these little bags for Christmas for my club gals.  I kinda fell in love with them.  😀  In these Santa's Bags are the supplies to make Shimmer Spray: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint & Stampin' Spritzers.  I thought it was fun, because who doesn't need shimmer spray?!  Hee.




ColorsGarden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Gold
Inks:  Whisper White Craft Ink
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper, Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Dashing Deer
Tools: Big Shot, Dashing Deer, Heat Tool
Accessories: Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, Gold Faceted Gems, Whisper White Embossing Powder

That little hand in the photo above belongs to my cute helper:


I love that face so very much.  She's my baby, and she's in afternoon Kindergarten this year.  So we have our mornings together.  I will miss my little helper when she starts full day school next year.  Kinda breaking my heart.  I will soak up what time I have left with her--and probably cry a lot when the school year starts.  

Back to the project, here are a few more pictures:




I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...