Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Colors...Happy Card:

I love a bright color combo.  The paper from the "Best Route" pack gave me such a fun color combo for this card:


ColorsMango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Whisper White, Basic Black, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Best Route Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Friendly Expressions, Birthday Banners, En Route
Tools: Big Shot,Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Corrugated Embossing Folder, RETIRED Star Die-Cut
Accessories: Silver Thread, Best Route Enamel Shapes

I probably never would of put these colors together for whatever reason.  But I love them!  Mango Melody and Pineapple Punch with a splotch of Night of Navy?!  LOVE IT!  Would be a fun color combo for a kids room, playroom, or any room!  (Do you ever think that way...does paper crafting ever give you ideas for home decor?!  It does for me...like ALL the time!)


Love all the fun layers to this card.  Although it is a fairly simple card to make...it does have a lot of details...wrapped thread, embossing, die-cutting, fussy-cutting, etc.


Just have to focus on the sentiment for a second.  The stamp set for the sentiment...Friendly Expressions...is seriously amazing.  I LOVE the mix of fonts!  It's so cute to stamp how it comes, or to cut apart as I did here.  This is a fairly new stamp set that I bought...but I know I will be using it a ton.  Check out all the greetings that come in the set:

So much fun...huh?!  Oh!  I stamped a quick little element inside the card also:


I need to do that more...remember the inside of the cards.  Do you do anything on the inside of yours or just save the space for writing?!

Does this card happen to look familiar?!  It actually is the same layout as my club card for November!  Check it out HERE.  I love a good card layout that you can use over and over again!  Never forget that you can take an idea you love and switch it up to make it new again!

One last look at the card for today:


This card has already been delivered to the person it was made for.  I am on a mission to make and DELIVER (either in person or by mail!) many more cards this upcoming year!  I LOVE receiving them...so I want to spread that cheer!  Who also has this as a goal?!

Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...