Sunday, December 2, 2018

30th Anniversary Means Gifts! ...

Since the Stampin' Up! convention I went to in November was for their 30th Anniversary...I wanted to do some fun 30th gifts!  And it all starts with the packaging, right?!  So here is the packaging I put the gifts in:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide
Cardstock/Papers Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper
Stamps: None!
Tools: Big Shot,Stitched Shapes Framelits, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Large Numbers Framelits (retired), Banner Triple Punch
Accessories: Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Copper Tea Tins

I LOVE these Copper Tea Tins that are in the Annual Catalog.  They are such a fun size (almost 4" tall) and are so fun to decorate. 


And can we talk about the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon?!  I LOVE this stuff!!



I plan on making some of these for Christmas gifts.  So stay tuned for a Christmas version.  😀 

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...