Friday, August 28, 2009

Gift Set...

Here is a gift set I made for someones event. They wanted each woman (it's a night for women specifically) that attended their function to have a going away gift. These are what I will be making for them...
I made a bag/purse with the Fancy Favor Die. I LOVE this box/purse/bag/whatever you want it to be....I use it all the time. I actually use it a lot more than I even thought I would. (I use these flowers a TON as well. They weren't my fave in the catalog, but they end up being my "go to" flower. It is the Flower Layers #3 die.) I made this box in to a purse by just adding a ribbon handle. Here is the whole package from the top. :)
And then the inside has a Post-It note holder and a small bag of chocolates. Obviously...everything coordinates...even the chocolate bag has that same flower tag for a tag. The color combo is Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red. Then the obvious Old Olive accents with the leaves. :) Some close-up's are below...

The Post-It holder up close.
And opened up.
And don't forget the little bag of chocolates. :)
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...