Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halloween Fabulousness!!!

I just HAVE to share this card with you because it's SO AMAZING!!! (No...I didn't make it so I can say this. :) ) While I was at convention, I had lunch with my fellow Rising Stars. I am SO GLAD that I have met this amazing group of women! 14 of the 15 of us were there, and the one that wasn't able to come sent a swap card! So we all got to swap together and it was great! I will have to share more of those cards, but I wanted to show you this Halloween card. It's SO much fun! I LOVE IT!!!!

It's a stair-step card and I just think it is SO MUCH FUN! I'll have to do a tutorial on this kind of card sometime soon, if you don't know how already, because they are SO much fun! Enjoy!!! Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW This is sooo cool, My macualy would love a card like this.
Hope your well gorgeous.
Kristy xo

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...