Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Convention Gift...

I received this fabulous gift from one of my good friends, Kristine, at convention. How much fun is THIS?! :) I was so excited to get it. Here is the whole package all wrapped up...
The tag on the front was a bag tag for my convention bag. Here it is up close...
It was even made in the colors that matched our bag. So thoughtful! :)
Then this is one of those twist boxes like I posted about HERE. I LOVE these boxes and am thrilled to receive another. Too cute! It was fun to see it in a different size.
And OF COURSE....a chocolate gift is ALWAYS appreciated. Here is a yummy candy bar all wrapped up. Thanks Kristine! I love this and am so thankful!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...