Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going Digital...

Stampin' Up! made an announcement in January that they are working on a Digital Scrapbooking program. It is called "My Digital Studio." I really like the paper crafting process, so I was unsure what to think. HOWEVER...now that I have seen what this program can do...I'm SO excited for it! Leave it up to Stampin' Up! to come up with SUCH an AMAZING program! Seriously...you will be shocked! Although the program isn't available just yet (it will be sometime this fall and is listed in the new Holiday Mini), I wanted to give you a sneak peek at some things you can do! Stampin' Up! has even partnered with a printing company that you can order your projects from that will match Stampin' Up! colors (since printer colors can vary so much)! I am thrilled! Although I don't see myself going to only digital scrapbooking, I think it will be super fun to make some fun books and to also do some "hybrid" scrapbooking. (Taking digital layouts but then adding embellishments for dimension and such.) Enough chatting...here comes your sneak peek! :)

Look at these amazing cards!!!!!


And look at some pages in the books they had on display...
And some of the covers...

And a different sized book...
Even a CALENDAR!!!
Seriously...I can't wait for everyone to see it! It's fabulous! You can use their templates they have pre-made already or create your own. You can use stamp sets, change sizes, punches, Designer Series Papers, etc, etc. It's SO much fun! Anyway: hope you enjoy and hope this inspires you in some way! :) Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That is pretty cool, since I am soo behind on scrapbooking right now--over a year! And each day puts me farther behind! I like the idea of "hybrid" because I like the look of "real" embelishments. But can you just print page by page and not have it in a book, and is the printing price reasonable??

Anonymous said...

I can NOT wait until it's been released!!! I'm so excited!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OOh wow digital!! Hmm not too sure how I feel about that, as I love using my hands to stamp etc not a computer. But still it will be exciting to see.
Hope your well gorgeous.
Kristy xo

Pam said...

The cards are great, but look a little "Hallmark"ish and less "love-in-a-card" ie home-made. Am I just judging on a picture and not the real thing?
xoxo
Pam from Price

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...