Friday, August 14, 2009

More from Convention...

I have so much to update still on convention, so you will probably be hearing about it for awhile. :) I still have to share some pictures of the zoo event I did on Saturday as well. It was SO MUCH FUN! I loved watching the kids get SO EXCITED about it. :) We had great helpers and had a lot of fun! I will be posting about that soon. :) First up for today's projects was a swap that I made. We had a big group dinner on Wed night to kick-off convention and so of course we all wanted to swap! This is the card I made for that. Later in the week, I did a swap with my Rising Star group....and this was the card I made for that as well! On to the card...

This is the "On A Pedestal" stamp set which I LOVE! I did not love it at first, but now I've been having SO MUCH FUN with it! I love it!!!! Here is a close-up...
Gotta add some glitter, right?! :) This card was a lot of fun to make!
Here was a bag I received with fun stuff inside. :) But I wanted to focus on the tag. HOW CUTE and easy to dress up a plain white gift sack! But makes SUCH a fun difference and adds so much. I love this tag!!!
And finally....this is something I received in a class swap I participated in. HOW FABULOUS is this journal?!?!? I just LOVE this! It is using our stencils! We may be making one of these in a future class....so be prepared! :)
She even personalized them with our initials...
I just LOVE this!!! Seriously...beautiful! Oh...it was done by Wendy Knowles...FYI. Thanks Wendy! :)
Thanks for visiting today!!! Hope these inspire you in some way! Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

SO CUTE!! I love all of these. what a cute swap, I LOVE the tag and the notebook is awesome!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...