Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cute Convention Stuff...

Here are some more cute things I saw at convention. This first picture is one thing that was on Display that Stampin' Up! put together. It's using the Jumbo Snowflake Punch. What a fun decor piece for the holidays...
Then these next things were things I saw people swapping that I just had to take a pic of. They are TOO CUTE! First up...a little pouch with some 3x3 cards in it. A 6x6 page protector makes the pouch, and I just LOVE making things like this! TOO CUTE!!! This was made by Yvette Sanchez. So talented!!!
Then look at this cute clipboard! This was made by my friend, Tiffany Bauer. I love this clipboard and want to make one just like it! :)
And look at this fun Halloween treat. Seriously....TOO CUTE!!! I love making clear pillow boxes with window sheets, and then putting the fun Halloween paper inside...just TOO much fun!! This was made by Jane Allison. Fabulous!!!
I hope you enjoy these projects as much as I did. Believe me...I have a LOT more to show you! :) Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

LOVE them ALL!!!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

So cute! Cant wait to see more.
Kristy xo

Anonymous said...

I actually said "OH!!" out loud when I saw the frame with the snowflakes!! What a wonderful idea!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...