Thursday, August 13, 2009

12x12 Swaps...

Just wanted to share with you some of the 12x12 swaps I received at convention this year. Aren't they SO MUCH FUN!!! I was in two different groups so I have lots of pages to share. :) Here is the first round...
Look how cute these froggy's are. I LOVE this set and think it is so much fun! :)
Here is the first page in the two page spread
And here is the second page. TOO CUTE! These were done by Brandi Barnard.
What a fun and festive page this is! Love it! These were done by Melanie Willliams. LOVE IT!
Page 1
Page 2
Look at the fun colors in this! These were done by Mindy Bywater.
Page 1 up close. :)
Page 2
I LOVE this stamp set she used. It's been my "go-to" stamp set these days! :) These pages were done by Deborah Larsen.
Page 1
Page 2
I hope you enjoy these layouts and hope they inspire you in some way! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME layouts!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...