Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convention Ideas...from Shelli!!!

Many of you know my feelings on Shelli Gardner, the co-founder and owner of Stampin' Up! For those of you that don't...just know that I am SO IMPRESSED with who she is and what she stands for. I love that this woman has created such an AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, and SUCCESSFUL company and has run it with her HEART! I love that she is SO GENUINE. She is the same person on stage in front of thousands as she is talking with two demonstrators on a plane ride to St. George, Utah. (Last year when I was fortunate to earn the Founder's Circle trip...my 2nd level upline and I sat right behind her on the plane and she just talked to us the entire flight. It was AMAZING!!!) Summed up....I LOVE this woman and she's an inspiration to me! Anyway: I LOVE to see what projects she comes up with for events. She never disappoints, and this year was no exception. Here are some of the things she showed...
Her theme was hand made gifts. She started out by having this big stack of boxes next to her on stage. She made them all with Stampin' Up! ribbons, buttons, and other embellishments. LOVE THEM! Then inside...
She has all sorts of things but this first thing is a triangle box. LOVE LOVE this! You could use these as ornaments on a Christmas tree or anything! It's SO CUTE!!!

Here is another. Too cute! (And sorry for the bad pics. It's hard trying to get a clear pic of the big Jumbo Screen they flash these projects on!)
Inside the Rich Razzleberry one is this cute bag with chapstick in it. TOO DARLING!
She also made these jumbo tags. HOW CUTE!!!
Another jumbo tag!!!!
Here is a magnetic board decorated with Designer Series Paper and the magnetics are also made with Stampin' Up! stuff.
Another magnet board. SO GORGEOUS!!!!
She shared a lot of other projects, but many of the pics I took were just too blurry! But she shared LOTS of cute things that I am going to try to make some myself so I'm sure you'll see more throughout the months. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

I agree Shelli is AMAZING!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...