Saturday, July 25, 2009

In Color Set...

I saw THIS card on my friend's blog and she CASE'd that card that she saw HERE. Well as soon as I saw them, I fell in LOVE. :) So I had to make my own. :) I took the card I saw, and I made one in every one of the In Colors. On to the cards...
HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!? Since I totally copied it I can say that I think these are the cutest things ever! :) This one project made me fall in love with the In Colors all over again. They are cuter in person because I couldn't get a good group picture with all the details. There are close-up photos below that you can see more details.

Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo:
Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry:
Soft Suede and Dusty Durango:
So you can see all the details...here is a close-up of the Melon Mambo one:
I used the new Texturz plate, Perfect Details. I LOVE it. Then I sponged and also used the Color Spritzer tool that I don't get enough use out of. It was so much fun. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love them too. I needed a simple thank you card and this is perfect. Thanks! xoxo

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh I love your new in colours!! So sad we wont get these colours in Australia :( they have changed release date of our catty to be inline with yours so our next catty wont be for well over a year september next year boo hoo!

Margaret Moody said...

I love this set of cards! You always make such cute things to share with your readers!

Margaret Moody
margaretmoody.typepad.com

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...