Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daisy Fun...

I have a super fun, HAPPY card to show you today! Seriously....I fell in LOVE with this card when I saw it! I copied it straight from Stamping School. I jumped right up to make it...it just makes me HAPPY! :) Here is the card for a dash of happiness to add to your day... HOW CUTE?!?! Here is a close-up of the flowers:
Don't you just LOVE it?!? Too cute! The flowers are done with the Daisies #2 die for the Big Shot (STILL TIME TO GET 10% YOUR BIG SHOT!!!), and then the Scallop Envelope die. Hope you are having a great Saturday and thanks for visiting!!! Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

wow this is cool Ashley, I have been thinking about joining stamping school looks great.
Kristy

Pam said...

Do you love this envelope die? I got the Big Note (that SU says doesn't work with a Cuttlebug--wrong!!! works like a charm); so I'm considering ordering this mini scallop envelope--is it a "must have"? I always use gift cards for weddings, and $$ for nieces/nephews birthday cards. Love the card, as always!!
xoxo
Pam from Price

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...