Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun With Boxes...

Here is another box Stampin' Up! showed us demos how to make. (BY THE WAY...if you have EVER thought about becoming a demo, do I have some good news for you. There are TWO fun promotions for people to sign up to become demo's starting tomorrow so check back for more info or feel free to email me. :) ) This one is just called a square box and it was super fun to make. HOW MUCH FUN to make your own coordinating gift boxes for any present you give? You could change the measurements to fit whatever gift you have. Click HERE to see the measurements I used for this box. (***Note: for the bottom part of the box, just cut a smidgen off two perpendicular sides of a 12x12 sheet. You just want it a titch smaller so the lid fits on...less than 1/8" of an inch. Let me know if you have questions!) On to the box...

I used Rose Red textured card stock for this box, but it would look beautiful with anything! Then the flower tag is from one of the DSP's that has the cut-outs. Can't remember the name right now. Then I cut out a So Saffron circle and sponged to edges to give it some depth. Don't know if you can tell (but I do have a close-up picture further down) but the sentiment is embossed so it's gorgeous in real life. A side view of the box...
And then a close-up of the tag...
This was a super simple but super fun box to make! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

This is way cool. I never think to make big boxes!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...