Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!!

HAPPY 4th for those of you in the USA! :) I LOVE this holiday! The family time, BBQ's, FIREWORKS, celebrating the country I LOVE! It's so much fun! Today has been a great day already. My parents came to visit and got here last night. I got my first NEW CATALOG order YESTERDAY and I finally got to play with some of it today already. We are going to a family BBQ in just a little bit, and it's just going to be a great day!!! Here is a card I made for the hostesses of our BBQ to tell them thanks. Stay tuned and I will be posting fun new catalog items soon! :)
The stars are made with the two star punches. For the bigger ones, I punched out a small star first. Then just went in with the large star, framed it, and punched out. Then the "4" is chipboard from the "Lots of Letters" I just left it naked chipboard and stapled the "flag" ribbon on it. That ribbon is the NEW Real Red Polka Dot ribbon. LOVE it! The Real Red card stock is textured...which adds SO much to a card. I LOVE textured card stock!!!! :)
Hope you enjoy and have a great day....no matter what country you live in! :) Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

GINA said...

Cute cards. Love the polka dot ribbon also.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Happy Independance Day Ashley! I spent the weekend In hospital with Madi but was thinking of my US friend and how much fun you must be having :)

Megan said...

Super cute card! I love that red polka dot ribbon as well! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...