Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cutie Gift Bag...

When I went on my Founder's Circle trip for Stampin' Up! last Sept, I met some amazing people there! One of these people is Tiffany. She was Rising Star #1! :) Anyway...she had the cutest little bag on her blog the other day. You can see it HERE. I wanted to copy her bag directly because I LOVE those balloons! Seriously....SO CUTE! But I thought I would change it and try something else so I could see a different look. So here is my bag:
A close-up of the Daisy...
And here is the thickness of it.
Now I'm sure you have noticed the mistake I made. Whenever I make bags/boxes/whatever...I make sure the seams are in the back. Well I obviously forgot to do that here so sorry! But hope you enjoy!!! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute bag! I love it! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you. Since you are on this more than Facebook or your family blog, I thought I'd "catch" you here. Thank you for having us up last night. We had such a great time and we love you guys. I wish we lived closer. Also, thanks for the food and letting me sit there and do nothing :)Let's get that beach trip planned! Love you!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...