Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6x6 Big Shot Fun...

I have quite a few fun projects to show you over the next few days. My parents are in town again and my mom took my daughter out the other day so I could have some time to play. I received my NEW CATALOG stuff on Friday and hadn't had a lot of time to play. She knew I was dying to have a good chunk of time to play so she gave it to me! Aren't mom's the BEST!!! I know mine is! :) This first project is a 6x6 page. Now...kinda sad....but I printed this picture out on my printer and then before it dried, I smudged it and then got smudges on the page! So I'll have to re-do a few pieces of it but that's ok. I want to get that photo professionally printed anyway. But you get to see it before all those changes! :)
Before I show you the project...here is a little game...can you count HOW MANY NEW items are on this one little project?!?!? I will tell you the answer at the end of this post, but if you wnt to play...figure it out first! :) Here you go...

I love this pic of my daughter and her best friend. They are so cute together. This picture is from a trip to the zoo we took together. They are riding on the little zoo train they have there. :) Kids are SO cute! :)

Here is just a little close up of the corner accent. This leaf is fabulous! This is one of my most FAVE new stamp sets in the catalog, if not my absolute fave. It's called, "Paradise" and it's all tropical foliage!

On to the answer to my little game....how many new items used?!?!

  • Paradise Stamp Set
  • Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Scallop Square Clear Bigz Die
  • Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Soft Suede Card Stock
  • Bermuda Bay Card Stock
  • Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad
  • Melon Mambo Card Stock
  • Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad

I think that is everything for a total of NINE new items! :) (Hope I didn't miss anything!) I should of done this and not told you the answer and have a prize for the winner. Ooops. I'll do that next time. :) It sure was fun to use all these new things! Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute page! I seriously am loving the new products more and more everytime I see them used. :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW gorgeous Ashley! Ilove all your layouts you do.
Kristy xo

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I just got those pictures out to get ready to put in her photo album (notice I didn't write "scrapbook"). Precious!

Sherri said...

Love this! I can't wait to get this scallop square!!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...