Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Trio....

I am still showing you projects I made from the few hours I had in my room when my mom took my daughter out on the town. :) It's AMAZING what you can get done in just a few short hours of peace and quiet! :) This project was inspired by Stampin' Up! Seriously....they give us demo's SO many ideas...I LOVE it! The tall box is the box they showed us and then for the others I just took the same idea, and changed measurements around a bit to make the others. On to the pics... All three of them together hanging out just waiting for some fabulous gifts to go inside. :)
Here is the tall box. I actually really had a lot of fun making this one and am planning on making lots more. :)
This one is SO much fun in real life. The scallop frame and the "u" are both chipboard. All I did was smoosh them in craft ink (have to use craft because it is thick and juicy and stays wet longer) and then embossed them with Iridescent Ice. I LOVE the white frame. It's so sparkly and wonderful. The "u" is pretty fabulous as well. Here is a close-up:
Don't know how well you can tell, but hopefully you can kinda see. :) Then here is the scallop box...
I couldn't decide what image to put on it so I finally settled on a bow with the corduroy button tied on the middle. I decided I really like this and will probably do this more. :) Then the "you" definition is from "Define Your Life" and is embossed with Chocolate Chip Craft ink and Clear embossing powder. Here's a close-up:
I hope you enjoy! I had no idea I was in a "lovey" mood until I started on these boxes. Apparently I love hearts! :) Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your pumpkin trio is very cute! I love all the embossing too! :) I am not much of a pumpkin person, but these all turned out so cute! I may have to give pumpkin pie another go. :)

Unknown said...

These are super cute!! AND thank you for the nice message you left me today on my blog!! I can't wait to get to convention and hopefully we can get together!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...