Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun Treat Box...

I was SO EXCITED when I saw these fun treat boxes in the new catalog. They are lined to safely hold food and I just was in love. I think they will be super fun for the holidays but WHY NOT use them now too? Another thing I was really excited about was the big Flower Folds die. They showed us this in Hawaii and I have been dying for it ever since. So here is a project I made with both of them...
SUPER easy! Just put the box together, cut out some flowers, put them all together, emboss the saying, punch it out, add brads/buttons, decide on placement, and you are DONE! It was fun! Here's a close-up of the flowers...
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is way cute, what did you do for club??

Megan said...

Dang cute Ash! :) I need these too. :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...