Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sparkly Card...

This was another card that we made at the last demo training. Too bad it doesn't show in the photo...it is SO sparkly in real life because it's made on Shimmery White card stock. The flowers are embossed with the Manhattan Texturz die. I LOVE this die. Then we just rubbed some Pale Plum ink over it to make it pop. It's really pretty in real life. On to the card...

Here is a close up so you can maybe see the shimmery. It's so pretty!
Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions! And...I will be traveling home from Jamaica when this posts, so be sad for me. :) I'm sure we won't want to leave! :)

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...