Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flower Box...

The last post I used the same stamp set and then added the same stitching with my black marker. What can I say? I kinda liked it, so I made a box with the biggest flower. This is the handy-dandy Box #2 die for the Big Shot that I LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE!!! I use it all the time. Anyway...I embossed the "good friend" saying with Iridesecnt Ice embossing powder. Kinda smeared it a bit, so just ignore that. :) It's a bit sparkly, so that's fun. :) Then I colored in the word "good" with my VersaMarker...to give it just a tone on tone.

The inside of the flower is one of the big gromets in the Mini Catalog. Then I put a big Kiwi Kiss corduroy brad in the middle. SO much fun and it looks really cool in real life. Here is a more up-close picture of a bit of the details.
OH...I used textured card stock. I LOVE this stuff! (Oh hey! I just remembered this stuff is on sale this month! I talked about this in my last post but buy any 3 packs of this card stock, Designer Series Paper, or Speciality Designer Series Paper and get one free of any of those 3 things! Mix and match or whatever! SUPER FUN! :) )
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute Ashley! Love the sparkles and colors! :)

*Jane Lee* said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS! I must admit that I somehow didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad Kasia told me about it. I LOVE IT! I am now an avid follower and probably CASEr. I hope you don't mind. You are SO talented! No wonder you were a Rising Star! YOU GO GURL!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...