Saturday, May 9, 2009

Celebrate National Scrapbook Month!!!

Well...I am back from vacation and now just trying to get caught up! Sorry to those that have emailed/called me that I haven't gotten back to! Now that I am back in the country...I'll be returning calls/emails. :) I wanted to also share a bit more detail on the fabulous specials for the month!!!
1. BUY THREE GET ONE FREE!!!!!

Buy three packs of Designer Series Paper, Specialty Designer Series Paper, or Textured Card Stock and get one FREE! You can mix and match the paper and card stock and pick any of the three to be your free one!!!!

2. 20% OFF A SNEAK-PEEK STAMP SET!!!!

This is the "Jumble Alphabet" stamp set that will be coming out in the NEW catalog in July! Get it THIS MONTH for 20% off!!! Original price will be $43.95....order now for just $35.16!!!!

3. SCRAPBOOK STARTER KIT!!!

Become a demonstrator for just $75.00 with this Scrapbook Focus starter kit!!!!

The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:

  • Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set ($42.95 value)**
  • Simply Scrappin' Petal Party ($19.95 value)**
  • Earth Elements Assorted textured card stock 12" x 12" ($11.95 value)**
  • Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad ($7.50 value)
  • Business Supplies

**each of these products can be substituted for like items

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of this or would like to place an order. Email: designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Welcome back to reality. Hope your vacation was fabulous!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...