Thursday, May 14, 2009

May Club...

Just wanted to share our club projects for the month! This has been a crazy week! I may have not posted much, but I have done a TON of stamping! I had to finish up all the samples I had to make for convention boards. Ok...I had to start and finish pretty much. :) But they are all done and almost packaged up and ready to be shipped out! I will share those later because I can't share those now. But I'll have a lot to share with you when I can! :) Hehe. On to this month's projects...

Since it's National Scrapbooking Month I thought I better do something scrapbook-y! :) So we did this 6x6 page...

For those that don't scrapbook...I wanted to make it something for them as well. So they had the option of turning that scrapbook page in to a card...
And then using the same stamp set and paper (Walk in the Park from the Mini catalog...ON SALE this month! Buy THREE get one FREE!!!!) we decorated this bag...
I have to admit....I really love this! I love making bags and stamping coordinating tissue paper! YES! You can stamp on tissue paper. :) Here is a close up of the tag and stamped tissue...
It was a lot of fun! Thanks gals for coming! :) And thank you for visiting!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love your club projects! They are so fun...I will have to remember your 6x6 page for inspiration later. :)

Kasia said...

So So Cute! I love the page and the bag is awesome!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...