Thursday, January 22, 2009

Card Folder Revised!

In THIS POST I talked about taking that same template, making a few alterations, and turning it into a different project. Well, I'm finally getting around to posting what I was talking about. Here is a double sided card folder...
This is the front cover. I made this one a "thanks" card folder as well. I feel like that is the most used type of card for me. :)
Here is a pic of all the contents" The actual folder, 2 cards of one design, 2 cards of another design, and 4 envelopes. There is a little more room to add embellishments on these cards since there are 2 cards instead of just 1.
Here is a picture of the folder opened, with the cards inside.

Card #1. I LOVE this Designer Series Paper! I think it's beautiful! It's called Urban Garden. So Yummy!!!! Anyway: I wanted the DSP to be the star of the show in this project. So I kept my cards very simple and just added a sentiment on them.
Here's an upclose picture of the banner on the card with the sentiment. I've been loving these.

Here is Card #2. Again....the DSP is the star of the show! I love this pattern!

Another up close and personal picture of the banner.
This project would be SO EASY to recreate for ANY occasion! Just change the sentiment.....it could be a thinking of you, birthday, get well, or anything type of card! Change the DSP and you can customize it to be whatever you wanted!

Hope you enjoy! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute you clever little lady!!!

Katie G. said...

I've been following your blog for awhile now and I must say you post the cutest things! I think this is my favorite by far. I love the new DSP!

Megan said...

Ok, I love this project! You are SO good! I must have the instructions. :) Hehe...anyway, great job! :)

Christy Tyler said...

I love the holder! Can you send me the dimensions for it? How did you cut the inside?

Awesome project!

Christy
www.UrbanStampGirl.com

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...