Monday, January 19, 2009

New Catalog FUN!!!!

YEAH! The new catalog is HERE!!!! I'm so excited. I'm kicking off the new catalog with LOTS of pics in this post. I could spread out all the pics in this one post for DAYS! Even longer. :) But hey! I've been waiting for awhile....so you get it all now! :) I can finally show you these pics from Leadership! These are pics of samples they had on display and stuff. This is a bit embarrassing, but I will start by showing you this pic...

YEAH!!! WE NOW HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP BRADS!!! I have been wanting these for SO LONG!!! So I had to pose with them. :) The light was doing some funky things and washed me out a bit. Oh well....WE HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP BRADS!!! :)
A shot of other new products on display. Look at that YUMMY ribbon! Love it!
I love this product line. These birds, owls, trees...all of it is incredible! LOVE IT!
Look how stinking fun this stuff is! It cheers me up just looking at it. I love Spring/Summer MUCH MUCH more than Fall/Winter!!!!
Just more samples from the sample boards that were around. Look that that little bird. TOO CUTE!!!
So this "Trendy Trees" set is a SO MUST HAVE set for me. I can't wait to get it, actually. I LOVE LOVE it!!! Look how fabulous those trees are! :)
I love the simplicity of this card. And who doesn't need a great "hi" to cheer them up one day?!
I am DEFINITELY going to have to repeat this card one day. I LOVE this one! The simplicity is great, the "bubble" trees are so fab-o, and I just love the colors. Look how cute this magnet board is. The alphabet magnets were made with the Big Shot. That thing is amazing. Love it!
This is using a variety of new elements. The background is Designer Series Paper that is stamped, the butterfly is a new fabulous die for the Big Shot, and the "faith" word is a Decor Element. I am DEFINITELY going to be making some of these! WONDERFUL! They even gave us some of these decor words for FREE at Leadership for a 20th anniversary surprise! So YEAH! I get to make these now. :)
One of my fave product lines they have is the "Manhattan" line. LOVE everything in this line! Maybe I love it so much because I've always wanted to be a "Manhattan" girl. :) Can't help myself....I just love this line!
How cute is this welcome sign?! Made with Big Shot dies. AMAZING! I need one for my house, I think! :)
Hope you enjoyed some of these samples! I know I did when I saw them. I can't wait to get my 1st order here so I can play with new stuff myself! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh LOVE this welcome sign!!! I hope I can attempt to re-create it!

Megan said...

So much fun stuff...I love the pics. :) I agree, I love all the new summery things. So fun.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...