Friday, January 9, 2009

Swap Card #1

I wasn't sure I was going to have time to make some general card swaps for Leadership and Regional. However...the day before I left I was able to get a few done. Only like 25, but better than nothing. :) I don't like making a ton of one card, so I made two different designs. I had to keep them simple. This one actually took longer than anticipated just trying to figure out what patterns worked together and what didn't, etc, etc. The final....
It looks better in real life. I like the different patterns, the textured card stock strip down the side, the paper piercing, the ribbon, and then the chocolate chip polka dot patterned circle is up on a dimensional. So there is quite a bit of dimension and different textures on this simple layout. And can I just express to you my LOVE for Kraft card stock! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It goes with anything and I just LOVE it! :) The 2nd card I did is coming. Have to space things out while I'm gone, right?! :)
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip textured
Accessories: Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip 1/4" gg ribbon, Tool Kit (for Mat Pack and Paper Piercer), Always Designer Series Paper

3 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I really love these circle cards...you can change them up so much, for any occasion! I love it! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome swap card! Love it, love it, love it!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

SO simple but gorgeous!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...