Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gift Bag Idea....

Here is a way to jazz up a regular brown lunch bag for a gift. All I did was cut my bag down to the size I wanted. Then I made two "fronts" for the bag. (I made them the exact same so I just showed the front here.) Then I used my Word Window Punch to make a slot to hold the bag and then tie it closed. Here is what it looks like from the front...
I LOVE LOVE the Organic Outlines stamp set. I love the bold graphic image. Too cute. :) It's Kraft card stock mounted on a Chocolate Chip mat. I sponged the edges to give them some depth.
Here you can see my lunch bag. Again...just cut it how tall you want it and then measure so you know how big to make your cardstock fronts.
Just an up close picture of the embellishments. I just used the flower image that is in the stamp set....stamped some flowers....added some brads in the middle...then put them around the front where I wanted them. Again...the back looks the EXACT same.

This was a fun project to do and fun to give away as well. I would love to see it if you make one! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

CUTE! I looooooooove this. I love everything you do of course. This is adorable though. I haven't used this set yet...now I am!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...