Thursday, January 22, 2009

Accessory Club is here!!!

I have talked to a few of my customers about starting one of these, so I thought I would open it up to everyone. A few of the demonstrator's I met at Founder's Circle gave me this idea. And I have to say...if you are like me you are IN LOVE with ALL of the new accessories in the NEW catalog!!! But yet...it is expensive to try them all! Well I am starting an ACCESSORY CLUB to get you started! This way you can find out just what you LOVE and need more of! :) What is this club, you ask?! Well, you will receive ONE OF EACH OF THE NEW Buttons, Brads, and Clips from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog!!! You can buy one package of each new item yourself for approx. $124, (including the tax and shipping), or join my club and get ONE OF EVERYTHING shipped to you for only $16.00!!!!!!!

This is what you will receive in your sampler:
  • 3 Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons
  • 3 Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons
  • 3 Kraft Corduroy Buttons
  • 3 Pacific Point Curduroy Buttons
  • 3 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
  • 3 Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons
  • 3 Library clips (1/2")--one Chocolate Chip, one Old Olive, one Whisper White
  • 10 Latte Buttons (one of each style)
  • 4 Jumbo 5/16" brads (one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
  • 4 Jumbo 5/8" brads (one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
  • 1 Clear Rhinestone brad
  • 4 Flower Assortment brads (one Pumpkin Pie, one Pretty in Pink, one So Saffron, one Chocolate Chip)

This club includes 44 pieces as described above. They can be seen on pgs 174, 175 and 176 of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog.

Each club will consist of 8 members. I will place orders each Friday for all filled clubs, and will mail your club sampler back to you within 14 days of the order going in. Feel free to email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you have any questions!







1 comment:

vickiw said...

Hi, I was wondering if you would send assessories through the mail and mind a long distance "member"
Congratulations on making to the founders circle. WOOTWOOT for U!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...