Thursday, January 22, 2009

Designer Series Paper Club...

I know you just LOVE all the Designer Series Paper in the new catalog! :) It's fabulous! I know I just love all the new designs and want to order them all. However...it would cost over $200.00 to do so! So I am going to offer a Designer Series Paper Club!!! What is this club? It's a way to get one 6×6 sample of EACH AND EVERY Designer Series Paper!!!! What happens is this: there are 20 packs of Designer 12 x 12 Paper. Once I have a club filled, I will get them ordered and you will get ONE OF EACH DSP! You end up with 120 sheets, all 6×6 samples! There will be SO MUCH for you to play with!

The cost of this club is $28 AND I put them in a clear acrylic 6×6 box to protect the papers and keep them looking fabulous. Priority Shipping is $4.80. I can definitely combine shipping if you are ordering more than one. (Email me to let me know what that cost would be.) (US orders only please) designwithink@gmail.com

These are all the papers:
Rockabilly Specialty (new)
Parisian Breeze Specialty (new)
To the Nines Specialty (new)
Sweet Slumber Specialty (new)
Bella Birds (new)
Pink Flamingo (new)
Good Morning Sunshine (new)
Urban Oasis (new)
Bella Bleu (new)
Flock Together (New)
Tea Party (new)
Candy Lane (demo preorder)
Urban Garden (Fall/winter catalog)
Bella Rose (fall/winter catalog)
Jackpot (demo preorder)
Manchester (fall/winter catalog)
Raspberry Tart (demo preorder)
Washington Apple (demo preorder)
Sweet Always (fall/winter catalog)
Rainbow Sherbet (fall/winter catalog)

***This sampler does not include the Prints Papers. Feel free to email me at designwithink@gmail.com with any questions!






DSP Club




No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...