Monday, January 12, 2009

Leadership Swaps...

Ok...so I had an AMAZING time in Orlando at Leadership. It was SO MUCH FUN! We made some amazing make and takes, got the NEW catalog, saw some INCREDIBLE samples, laughed our heads off, and just had a wonderful time! Now here's the kicker.....I can't share the new stuff with you (Stampin' Up! rules so I will comply! :) ) until the 19th. So I'm sorry! But just imagine how much fun it will be to see the new stuff then! :) However....I will show you some of the swaps that were passed out. These were a few of the ones I took pictures of that one of my roomies received. I still have to take pics of mine. Since I am not in possession of these swaps...I don't know who made these. If you see yours here....let me know and I'll be happy to give you credit! Aren't these SO CUTE?!?!?





I LOVE the layout, colors, EVERYTHING about this card. Don't know if you can tell so much...but there is a smaller flower stamped in the background. Sorry! Hotel lighting isn't the best, but it's so cute in person! :) What a great wedding card that could EASILY be modified for any bride's colors. Love this stamp set/wheel from the beginning, and it's great to see such wonderful samples with it! Now who wouldn't love glittery cupcakes?! Aren't these SO CUTE?!?!? LOVE this card!

Hope you enjoyed these swaps! Don't worry....I'll be showing more shortly! There was quite the talented group at Leadership this year....I saw some great swaps! (Oh....for those of you that care...there were 721 in attendance at Leadership this year. It actually seemed like a relatively small number ( I guess after the 6000 or whatever it was at convention :) ) so it was fun to run into people around. It really was an awesome trip and I'm so thankful for an AMAZINGLY supportive husband that stayed home with my daughter and took the time off work so I could go! Thanks hun! :) Hope everyone had a great week themselves!!!! :)

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...